The objective of each search assignment is to provide client organisations with suitably qualified executives to fill a position in the client’s organisation. In order to do this effectively, the retained search consultant will:
- Gain a thorough understanding of the client’s organisation, the role to be filled and experience and qualities required by the person to fit the role and the client company’s culture.
- Identify target organisations in which suitably qualified potential candidates are likely to be found, and approach the individuals who appear to meet the requirements. At the same time the consultant will review the relevant data bases and consult practice specialists in other partner firms if appropriate.
- Meet and evaluate interested potential candidates to establish their suitability for the client company and the position and introduce the most suitable candidates to the client.
- Throughout the client’s programme of interviewing candidates, facilitate the process and act on behalf of the client.
- When the selection has been made, take up references in respect of the successful candidate if asked to do so, and provide advice to the client on framing the offer of employment.
- Upon completion of the assignment, remain in contact with the client and successful candidate to help with the on-boarding to ensure a successful outcome to the recruitment process for both parties.
Cross Border Search